Polyurethane High Gloss Enamel M1834
Polyurethane High Gloss Enamel M1834
Description: An exceptionally durable urethane gloss enamel designed for use on wood, metal and
masonry surfaces. Its excellent gloss and color retention, weatherability, adhesion,
toughness, scuff and abrasion resistance makes this an ideal all purpose finishing
coat for walls, floors, equipments, machinery and general residential and
Recommended Use on properly prepared wood, metal and masonry, exterior or interior surfaces
Uses: where a quick drying durable high gloss finish is desired. Can be used on surfaces
such as floors, walls, doors, windows, wood and metal furniture, playgrounds,
machinery, tools, farm and lawn equipment, fences, posts, etc.
Surface All surfaces must be clean and free from dirt, durst, grease, oil or peeling paint. A
Preparation: white powdery deposit (efflorescence) often found on masonry surfaces, should be
completely removed with a stiff wire brush. All glossy surfaces should be lightly
sanded and cleaned before painting.
New or Unpainted Surfaces: All new and unpainted surfaces should be primed with
recommended Muralo Primers.
Wood: Use Muralo’s latex or oil base primer
Metal: Metals subject to rusting should be primed with Muralo Anti-Rust Primer
Concrete: Allow new concrete to cure for at least 28 days. Acid etch new or old
unpainted concrete to remove alkaline deposits, then clean thoroughly with plenty of
water, allow to dry.
Previously Painted Surfaces: Previously painted surfaces in sound condition do not
Application: For best results, use:
Brush: Any good quality bristle brush
Roller: ¼” nap roller cover for smooth surfaces, and 3/8” to ½” nap roller for rough
Spray: A tip from 0.018 to 0.021 inches, and atomizing pressure required to
maintain a 8” to 10” fan at 1 foot distance. For conventional spray, use 0.050” to
0.011” fluid nozzle with air pressure to give 6” to 12” spray pattern at 8” to 12”
Finish: High Gloss 60°Gloss = 90 (All Colors)
Low Gloss 60°Gloss = Less than 10, (1811, Wrought Iron Black)
Colors: White, Black and premixed colors, plus four tint bases
Viscosity: 75-95 KU
The Muralo Company, Inc.
148 East 5th Street • Bayonne, NJ 07002 • (201) 437-0770 • FAX (201) 437-2316
Weight Per Gallon: 7.3 – 9.2 lbs/gal; depending on color selected
Coverage: Covers most surfaces in one coat. Contrasting colors and rough surfaces may require more than
Spreading Rate: 400 – 450 sq. ft. per gallon over most surfaces. Less on porous or rough surfaces
Dry Time: Dries to touch in 4 to 6 hours under normal conditions. Allow 12 – 18 hours before recoating.
High humidity and low temperature will prolong dry time.
Thinning: Not recommended. For spray application, up to ½ pint of mineral spirits per gallon of paint
may be added, if necessary.
Flash Point: 101°F (Closed Cup)
Freeze Thaw: Not applicable, solvent paint
Titanium Dioxide, Types II, III
Silica and Silicates
Tall and Soya Alkyd Resin
Linseed Oil Modified Urethane Resin
Dehydrated Castor Oil Resin
Driers and Additives
*Type pigment and vehicle components may vary according to color. For further information,
refer to label of the individual color selected.
Packaging: Per Case Approx. Wgt.
Gallons 4 41 lbs.
Quarts 4 11 lbs.
½ Pints 6 5 lbs.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid prolonged contact with skin and breathing
vapor or spray mist. Do not take internally. Close container after each use. Use only with
adequate ventilation. Do not apply when air or surface temperatures are below 40°F
The information contained herein is presented in good faith. This information is furnished without warranty of any kind.
Employers should use this information only as a supplement to other information gathered by them and must take independent
determination of suitability and completeness of information from all sources to assure proper use of these Materials and the
safety and heath of employees. Any use of this data and information must be determined by the user to be in accordance with
applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
NOTICE: Removal of old paint by sanding, scraping or other means may generate dust or fumes which contain lead. Exposure
to lead dust or fumes may cause adverse health effects, especially in children or pregnant women.
Controlling exposure to lead or other hazardous substances requires the use of proper protective equipment, such as a properly
fitted respirator (NIOSH approved) and proper containment and cleanup.
For additional information, contact the USEPA/Lead information Hotline at 1-800-LEAD-FYI.
- Related pdf books
- Ultra Semi-Gloss #757 Series - Muralo Paints - Interior Paint ...
- Matte, Semi-Gloss, Eggshell & Flat Finishes
- The MURALO Company Inc
- NanoKote Eggshell INFO sheet
- Ultra Ceramic Matte #4757 Series - Muralo
- Decorating with dark colors-2
- T P D Annual Green Poduct - Muralo
- Ultimate Flat Acrylic House Paint M2850 - Muralo
- The Muralo Company, Inc. - MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET - Scale Low ...
- Fire Retardant INFO sheet - Muralo
- Tite Plus Waterproofing Paint #610 A - Muralo Paints ...
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET February 2, 2004
- ultra tred satin INFO sheet
- Muralo 681 Interior Ready Mixed Spackle
- How to paint Kitchen cabinets
- 1-2-3 - 1810msz - Muralo
- Popular epubs
- INTERIOR/EXTERIOR HI-GLOSS ENAMEL MPI APPROVED PRODUCT FOR MPI ...
- Properties and Maintenance of High-Gloss Tedlar(R) SP Film in ...
- TECHNICAL DATA SHEET TT-E-489G Type I Class B High Gloss Baking ...
- Price Competitive HighVolume Solid Polyurethane Tire Production
- A Study on ESR Dating Character of Tooth Enamel
- When you purchase any Revlon Nail Enamel à ongles Revlon de votre ...
- with 100% foreign investment «InterGazSintez» Enamel PF
- One Sweet Guitar please... with Gloss on top!
- 200 Apex Gloss Black FWD
- GLOSSÁRIO ÁREA: INSTRUMENTOS DE CORDAS FRICCIONÁVEIS SUB-ÁREA ...
- 48 CARSYSTEM® Paint Finish CARSYSTEM® Paint Finish 49