2009 Spinal Progress and Innovation for the Near East ...
This year’s congress joins three different, but related,
specialties: spine surgery for both orthopedic and
neurological surgeons, pain medicine, and general 2009 Spinal Progress and
Innovation for the Near East
Due to the unique international platform, provocative topics,
and in-depth debates, leading regional and international (S.P.I.N.E.)
neurosurgeons, orthopedic surgeons and pain medicine
specialists will, once again, come together in the historical Update and Bioskills Workshops
city of Beirut (recently voted the #1 Place to Visit for 2009 by
The New York Times) and the jewel of tourism in the Middle
East to share their clinical and research expertise
Boston University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council
for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for July 2 – 4, 2009 • Beirut, Lebanon
physicians. Boston University School of Medicine designates this educational
activity for a maximum of 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should
only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the
activity. 18 credits will be offered by the Lebanese Order of Physicians. This
course complies with the AdvaMed Code of Ethics, effective January 1, 2004.
Additional information about the Code of Ethics may be found at Raja Chaftari, MD Tony Tannoury,
Lebanese University Boston University
Additional Information and Online Registration Visit
(Beirut, Lebanon) (Boston, MA, USA)
On behalf of the entire faculty and Spinal Progress & Innovation for the
Near East (SPINE), we invite you to participate in the 2nd Annual
Due to the unique international platform, very heavy emphasis SPINE Meeting in Beirut, Lebanon from July 2 to July 4, 2009.
(60% of the allocated time) will be dedicated on tackling
provocative topics in the format of in-depth debates, round table
discussions and case base brain storming discussions. These
discussions will be lead by world renown physicians including:
Professor Richard Rauck, Chairman, 5th World
Congress of Pain (2009), Professor Nagy Mekhail,
Chairman, Dept of Pain Management, Cleveland
Clinic, Professor, Serdar Erdine, President, World
Institute of Pain, Professor Kanazi, Chairman, Dept
of Anesthesiology, American University of Beirut
and a host of who’s who in spine surgery from all
around the world.
Course highlights include:
• World renowned faculty from
Orthopedic/Neurological Surgery and Pain Medicine
• Interactive format with hands-on cadaveric labs,
dry labs and workshops from multiple vendors,
Prof. Rauck Prof. Mekhail Prof. Erdine Prof. Kanazi round tables, and debates
• Latest advances in managing pain using
interventional and non-interventional approaches
• Updates in pain and spine technology, including
Under the instruction of globally renowned faculty, the stellar neuromodulation, motion-sparing devices and
educational program utilizes lectures and hands-on nucleus replacements
workstations to present the most current controversies, • Opportunity for 1-on-1 discussions with who’s who
emerging technology, and latest surgical techniques in the
management of adult and pediatric spine disorders and pain
in Spine Surgery and Pain Medicine
medicine. • Exhibits by the premier spine and pain companies
• 25 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Related pdf books
- Wednesday June 23rd
- 2009 Spinal Progress and Innovation for the Near East (SPINE ...
- S.P.I.N.E. 2012 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE - Society for Progress and ...
- 3/ A full day tour to Byblos and the Casino du Liban
- Pain Program
- 2009 Spinal Progress and Innovation for the Near East ...
- S.P.I.N.E. 2013 WORKSHOP SCHEDULE June 20th 2013
- Pain Program - Society for Progress and Innovation in the ...
- Orthopedic Program - Society for Progress and Innovation in ...
- 2A full day tour to Baalbeck and Zahle’s Berdawni river
- Thursday, July 2nd, 2009 - Society for Progress and ...
- Popular epubs
- Xanadu Las Vegas Progress Report 2 Â€ 2009
- East Providence Housing Authority REGULAR MEETING January 20, 2009
- September 17, 2004 Progress Reports Progress Reports were ...
- Innovation Points Test under SkillSelect - Business Innovation and ...
- The Innovation Journal: The Public Sector Innovation Journal, Volume 12(3), 2007, article 13.
- Spinal Cord Stimulation for Chronic Pain
- Acute Spinal Pain During an Attempted Lumbar Epidural Blood ...
- The Clinical Syndrome Associated with Lumbar Spinal Stenosis
- SYMPTOMS OF IMBALANCE ASSOCIATED WITH SPINAL PATHOLOGY
- Lumbar Spinal Stenosis Treatment with an Interspinous Spacer ...
- PR Log - Radiofrequency For Treating Back Pain
- Microsoft Word - Teacher\'s guide FLT