PRODUCT DATA SHEET
PRODUCT DATA SHEET
GEOTEX ® 801
GEOTEX 801 is a polypropylene, staple fiber, needlepunched nonwoven geotextile produced by
Propex, and will meet the following Minimum Average Roll Values (MARV) when tested in
accordance with the methods listed below. The fibers are needled to form a stable network that
retains dimensional stability relative to each other. The geotextile is resistant to ultraviolet
degradation and to biological and chemical environments normally found in soils.
GEOTEX 801 conforms to the property values listed below.1 Propex performs internal
Manufacturing Quality Control (MQC) tests that have been accredited by the Geosynthetic
Accreditation Institute – Laboratory Accreditation Program (GAI-LAP).
PROPERTY TEST METHOD ENGLISH METRIC
Mass/Unit Area (Typical) ASTM D-5261 8.0 oz/yd2 271 g/m2
Tensile Strength (Grab) ASTM D-4632 205 lbs 912 N
Elongation ASTM D-4632 50% 50%
Puncture ASTM D-4833 110 lbs 490 N
CBR Puncture ASTM D-6241 525 lbs 2335 N
Mullen Burst ASTM D-3786 350 psi 2413 kPa
Trapezoidal Tear ASTM D-4533 80 lbs 356 N
ASTM D-4355 70% 70%
% Retained at 500 hrs
Apparent Opening Size
ASTM D-4751 80 US Std. Sieve 0.180 mm
Permittivity ASTM D-4491 1.50 sec-1 1.50 sec-1
Water Flow Rate ASTM D-4491 110 gpm/ft2 4480 l/min/m2
12.5 ft x 360 ft 3.81 m x 109.8 m
15 ft x 300 ft 4.57 m x 91.5 m
1. The property values listed above are effective 02/2009 and are subject to change without notice.
2. Values shown are in weaker principal direction. Minimum average roll values (MARV) are calculated as the typical minus two standard deviations.
Statistically, it yields a 97.7% degree of confidence that any samples taken from quality assurance testing will exceed the value reported.
3. Maximum average roll value.
Propex Inc. PH: 423 899 0444
6025 Lee Highway, Suite 425 PH: 800 621 1273
PO Box 22788 FAX: 423 899 7619
Chattanooga, TN 37422 www.geotextile.com
Geotex®, Landlok®, Pyramat®, X3®, SuperGro®, Petromat® and Petrotac® are registered trademarks of Propex Inc.
THIS PUBLICATION SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS ENGINEERING ADVICE. WHILE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS PUBLICATION IS ACCURATE TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, PROPEX DOES NOT WARRANT ITS ACCURACY OR
COMPLETENESS. THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMER AND USER OF THE PRODUCTS SHOULD ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE FINAL DETERMINATION OF THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION AND THE PRODUCTS FOR THE
CONTEMPLATED AND ACTUAL USE. THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY PROPEX FOR ITS PRODUCTS IS SET FORTH IN OUR PRODUCT DATA SHEETS FOR THE PRODUCT, OR SUCH OTHER WRITTEN WARRANTY AS MAY BE AGREED BY PROPEX
AND INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS. PROPEX SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR
ARISING FROM PROVISION OF SAMPLES, A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
©2006 Propex Inc.
- Popular epubs
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Product date: NOV 18 2009 Print date ...
- Product data sheet FieldQ Date: Smart - Control Modules
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET PRODUCT NAME: OPE – CHAIN ‘N BAR LUBE
- PRODUCT SAFETY DATA SHEET
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET Product date: JUL 08 2010 Print date ...
- PRODUCT DATA SHEET MODEL: 8000-043-235
- Product data sheet 6ES7972-0CB20-0XA0
- Newport 4080 Product Data Sheet
- PRODUCT DATA SHEET
- MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET 1. CHEMICAL PRODUCT & COMPANY ...
- 888.747.4533 Toll Free
- 2006 Annual Report 1