3 W (35 W)
State-of-the-art LED light
Functional light with maximum energy savings
Perform better in your daily indoor activities in the most environmentally-friendly way.
Econic LED lamps provide instant functional lighting while saving energy due to their
state-of-the art LED technology.
• Save energy from the moment you turn the switch
Easy to recycle
• Safe for any room and convenient to recycle
Unique peace of mind
• Immediately up to 90% less energy
• Our LED technology makes the lamp last at least 15,000 hours
Beacon of trust
• You can trust what the Philips packaging is saying
Direct light when turning the button
• Instant start
3 W (35 W) GU10 White
Technical specifications • Fitting/Cap: GU10 Energy efficient
• EEL: N/A • Voltage: 230–240 V All Philips energy savers save energy from the
• Shape: Reflector • Dimmable: No moment you turn the switch. During their lifetime
• Light effect: White • Lifetime of lamps: 15 year(s) they use fewer kW and thus also result in a lower
• Wattage: 3 W • Lifetime of lamps: 15,000 hour(s) energy bill. The level of energy saving differs per lamp
• Wattage standard bulb: 35 W type and technology.
Immediate light when switched on: that is the
promise of our instant starting energy-saving lamps.
Maximum energy saving
When you switch to a Philips LED lamp, you
immediately use up to 90% less energy without
sacrificing light output and quality.
On average we have our lamps switched on for 2.7
hrs per day and 1000 hrs a year. The actual burning
hours depend on the season (winter vs. summer),
the weather conditions (sunny vs. dark, rainy day)
and the room where the lamp is used (bathroom vs.
living room). This LED lamp will last at least 15,000
hrs, thus 15 years.
No hazardous substances
LED lamps contain absolutely no hazardous
materials, making them safe for any room and
convenient to recycle.
Philips keeps its promises about lamp performance.
You can trust what the Philips packaging is saying
about light output, lifetime and wattage equivalent to
Issue date 2010-11-30 © 2010 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Version: 3.0.1 Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips
Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
12 NC: 8670 000 58137
EAN: 87 27900 84492 4 www.philips.com
- Related pdf books
- Enjoy skip-free MP3 music
- CD235 GB 3111 285 28991 - Philips
- La lampadina a risparmio energetico n. 1 in Europa
- Connect Philips Wireless Music Center to your PC to perform the
- Bedienungsanleitung Register your
- Anschließen Einrichten Verwenden - Philips - Contant and ...
- Color your world with light - Philips - Contant and Support ...
- Register your product and get support at
- Decorate your home with light
- 100% stoomkracht, 20%* minder energieverbruik
- User manual - Philips
- Simply print your label
- Metálico Externo AFP - A melhor opção do mercado!
- DECT511 FR part1 ind2 internet - Philips - Contant and ...
- Register your product and get support at www.philips.com/welcome
- PL Instrukcja obsługi Register your product and get support at
- Popular epubs
- Philips Lexel LED Downlight Module System - Philips Lexel LED ...
- LG.Philips LG.Philips
- Annual document for Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. (“Philips”)
- Zaprojektowany przez instalatorów, wykonany przez firmę Philips
- Der erste antiallergische Akkusauger von Philips
- www.philips.com/welcome - IT Televisore LCD ES Televisor LCD PT ...
- PET9402/37 Philips Portable DVD Player
- DVP620VR/02 PHILIPS DVD/VCR Player