Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is organised and administered jointly by
Apple Sales International, Hollyhill Industrial Estate, Cork, Republic of Ireland (“Apple”)
and Barclays Partner Finance, a trading name of Clydesdale Financial Services, a wholly
owned subsidiary of Barclays Bank Plc, 1 Churchill Place, London, E14 5HP, United
Kingdom (“Barclays Partner Finance”).
2. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is only applicable to purchases made on
the Apple Store for Consumers. To apply for this offer, call 0800 048 0408.
3. A qualifying purchase for the purposes of this offer is as follows:
Any Apple hardware with a retail value of no less than £450 including VAT, purchased with
or without related Apple branded accessories and software. Third party products may only
be purchased in conjunction with the Apple hardware, but their value may not exceed one
third of the total value of the financing.
4. To receive consumer finance on the Apple Online Store, customers must make a
qualifying purchase AND obtain the financial services provided by Barclays Partner
5. Consumer finance on the Apple Online Store is not valid with the purchase of used,
refurbished or demonstration equipment.
7. All offers of finance are subject to acceptance by Barclays Partner Finance. Apple
declines any and all responsibility in relation to the credit analysis and resulting
contractual obligations. Please direct all enquiries in writing to: Barclays Partner Finance.
8. Local sales tax, VAT and all other applicable taxes and levies will apply to all orders and
shall be payable by the customer.
9. Deliveries will be made to your home address in the United Kingdom.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law or where otherwise restricted.
11. Please keep a copy of the terms and conditions as well as your invoice for your records.
It is advisable to keep the documents relating to your financing application.
12. Every effort has been made to ensure that this information is accurate. Apple is not
responsible for publishing errors.
13. Apple reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of consumer finance on
the Apple Online Store at any time without prior notice.
© 2010 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Apple and the Apple logo trademarks of Apple Inc.,
registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Financial Services is a registered service
mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- Related pdf books
- PowerBook G4
- Apple Studio Display 15 pouces
- Choose the perfect printer with your new Mac
- Directors Cut Take2 IT
- LaCie BlueScan48
- OFFICIAL MAILIN GIFT CARD REBATE FORM
- Great Offers for EPP customers.
- by mail in rebate on an
- 7UKPI #ÓNKCVG $CPPGTU - Apple Store
- Nikon Digital Camera COOLPIX 5400 specifications
- Upgrading to OS X Lion Save Big on Bento 4
- IT LogicPro Coupon
- CONSUMER TERMS AND CONDITIONS K12 Education Individual Purchase
- AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod Terms and Conditions
- AppleCare Protection Plan. Conditions générales
- Get More For Less!
- Popular epubs
- Terms and Conditions DEFINITIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS ’I ...
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS Standard Terms and Conditions for Weddings
- General Terms and Conditions General Terms and Conditions ...
- Nova Hydraulics, Inc. - Terms and Conditions of Sale BINDING TERMS
- EXHIBITOR APPLICATION TERMS Terms and Conditions
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS CREDIT TERMS CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION Should ...
- Terms Conditions Asked Questions Lounge Questions Track Terms ...
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RENTAL AND SALES AGREEMENTS THESE TERMS ...
- 1. TERMS OF REFERENCE In these Terms and Conditions the ...
- Terms and Conditions for the Academy for Mathematics Helpline
- INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
- Power Mac G4